关于伟大的战士木兰 流传着许多传说
There have been many tales of the great warrior,Mulan.
但是祖先们 这是属于我的版本
But,ancestors,this one is mine.
1、天命玄鸟,灵泽八方。2、尽销九州兵甲,铸作天地明光。3、止戈为武,四海承平。神威所至,福佑生人。二、移动语音 4、移动(轻剑):一问为天命,二问为苍生。历数兵家胜负,不过逐水东流去。人心和气,天地莫及。
这就是她
王者荣耀花木兰(传说之刃)台词 谁说女子不如男。姐可是传说。抱歉,刚见面就得说再见。离家太远会忘记故乡,太多会忘掉自己。永不放弃。逃避解决不了战争,只会解决你自己。姐来展示一下高端操作。想活命吗,紧跟着我。
Here she is.
稚嫩 青葱
A young shoot,all green...
尚未见识过刀光剑影
unaware of the blade.
如果你有这样一个女儿
If you had such a daughter...
她体内的气 生命的无尽源泉
her chi,the boundless energy of life itself...
展现于她的一举一动
speaking through her every motion...
你能告诉她只有男子才能运气吗
could you tell her that only a son could wield chi?
女子运气 则可能蒙羞 受辱甚至被流放吗
That a daughter would risk shame,dishonor,exile?
祖先们 这话我说不出口
Ancestors,I could not.
这边
This way.
那是最后一只了
That's the last one.
小心点
Gently.
木兰 别追鸡了
Mulan! Forget the chicken!
它会回来的
It will come back!
别
No!
别告诉我是你姐姐又闯祸了
Tell me your sister is not the cause of this.
木兰
Mulan!
成何体统
Take control of yourself!
木兰 仔细听着
Mulan! Listen very carefully.
不
No!
木兰 你从屋顶上掉下来的时候是怎么回事
Mulan,what happened when you fell off the roof?
你好像鸟一样飞了起来
It was like you were a bird.
别慌
Don't panic.
有只蜘蛛在你头发里爬
There's a spider crawling in your hair.
你知道我很怕蜘蛛
王者荣耀花木兰台词全部,You know I'm afraid of spiders.
你不是在逗我吧 木兰
This is not one of your tricks,is it,Mulan?
别紧张 你只要一动不动
Don't worry,if you hold very still...
我就能捏死它
I will squash it.
我是为了保护木兰
It is because I'm trying to protect Mulan
才这么说
that I say this.
木兰还小
Mulan is young.
她还在学着把控那个度
She is still learning how to control herself.
你这是在给她找借口
You make excuses for her.
你忘了 木兰是女儿 不是儿子
You forget,Mulan is a daughter,not a son.
女儿要嫁人才能给家里争光
A daughter brings honor through marriage.
谁娶到我们的女儿都是上辈子修来的福气
包括木兰
Including Mulan.
我问你 哪个男人想娶一个
I ask you,what man will want to marry a girl
在房顶上追着鸡乱跑的女孩
who flits around rooftops,chasing chickens?
秀就从来不给我找麻烦
Xiu gives me no trouble.
媒婆会给她找个好人家的
The matchmaker will find a good husband for her.
我担心的是木兰
It is Mulan I worry about.
人家会说她是巫婆的
They'll call her a witch.
你也该她了
It's time you talked to her.
1.姐来展示高端操作!(登场)2.谁说女子不如男!(登场)3.姐可是传说!(登场)4.想活命吗?紧跟着我!5.离家太远会忘记故乡,太多会忘掉自己。6.永不放弃!7.不动如山,迅烈如火。8.高手的示范。9.静如影。
你知道我们宗祠的门口
Do you know why the phoenix
为什么要供奉凤凰吗
sits at the entrance of our shrine?
她是我们祖先派来的使者
She is the emissary for our ancestors.
但我把她弄坏了
But I broke her.
有人说凤凰会浴火
Some say the phoenix is consumed by flame...
然后重生
and emerges again.
即便翅膀断了也能存活
I think she can survive a broken wing.
你体内的气很强大 木兰
Your chi is strong,Mulan.
但战士才需要气
But chi is for warriors...
女儿家不需要
not daughters.
很快 你就会成为一名少妇
Soon,you'll be a young woman...
现在是时候
and it is time for you...
把你的天赋藏起来了
to hide your gift away.
以免...
To...
以免它露出锋芒
To silence its voice.
我说这些是为了保护你
I say this to protect you.
这是我的职责
That is my job.
而你的职责 是光宗耀祖
Your job is to bring honor to the family.
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
花木兰
中国西北部 丝绸之路
-柔然人 -不可能啊
- Rourans? - It can't be.
快关城门
Close the gates!
干掉那个领头的
Take out the leader!
他太强了
He's way too strong!
你 就你了
You. You'll do.
中央皇城
陛下
Your Majesty...
我们在丝绸之路沿线的戍北驻防地
six of our northern garrisons along the Silk Road...
有六处都遭到了里应外合的袭击
have fallen in a coordinated attack.
商贸活动深受其扰
All trade has been disrupted.
如若放任不管
If we allow this to continue。
我国恐有灭顶之灾
it could be the end of the kingdom.
我的子民情况如何
And my citizens?
惨遭屠杀
Slaughtered.
唯有这名士兵死里逃生
This soldier is the only survivor.
恐怕接下来还会有更多袭击
I fear more attacks will follow.
是何人所为
Who is responsible?
柔然人 陛下
Rourans,Your Majesty.
他们的领袖自称鲍里可汗
Their leader calls himself Bri Khan.
鲍里可汗已经被我杀了
I killed Bri Khan.
是他的儿子
It is his son.
他一统各个部落
He has united the tribes
重建了柔然军队
and resurrected the Rouran army.
小人斗胆进言 皇帝陛下
If I may,Your Imperial Majesty.
说吧
You may speak.
鲍里可汗身边有一名女子
Bri Khan fights alongside a woman.
她的气超乎想象
Her chi is beyond imagining.
本国不容巫婆存在
There is no place for witches in this kingdom.
严禁用气造成破坏
It is forbidden to use the power of chi in destructive ways.
然而 正是她的能力
And yet,it is her skill
引领柔然大军连连获胜
她训练了一支由暗影战士组成的精锐部队
She has trained an elite force of shadow warriors
辅佐鲍里可汗
to assist Bri Khan.
我们不畏惧黑魔法
我们会消灭这支柔然军队 以及他们的巫婆
We'll destroy this Rouran army and their witch.
传旨下去
台词如下:1、姐来展示下高端操作。2、谁说女子不如男。3、不动如山,迅烈如火。4、也很百变,也很善变。5、极致燃烧的狩魂,挥舞屠龙之刃。6、美貌和智慧并重,健康与活力的化身。
Here's my decree.
我国将组建大军
每户人家需派出一名男子充军
Every family will supply one man.
我们要保护亲爱的子民
We'll protect our beloved people...
击溃这些刽子手
and crush these murderers.
部署中军
Deploy the Imperial Army.
绝不能让我朝受到威胁
花木兰麒麟志台词介绍其中有部分是原皮的台词,但瑞麟志的台词都包括了。麒麟踏祥云,人间百难消临兵斗者皆列阵前行无人可见,无人能敌鬼魅降服别哭,我会再次降临【死亡语音】人都到齐了吗给你展示一下高端操作,哈哈。
The dynasty will not be threatened.
说吧 有什么消息
So,you have news.
皇帝派了他的军队
The emperor sends his army
来镇守丝绸之路
to defend the Silk Road.
很好
Good.
我们会攻破所有要塞
We will crush every garrison
直到他们跪地求饶
until the Imperial Army is on its knees.
然后
And then...
皇城将会防守空虚
the Imperial City will be laid bare.
皇帝将会被我手刃
The emperor will be mine to kill.
你证明了自己有用武之地 巫婆
You have proved useful,witch.
别叫我巫婆
Not witch.
叫我战士
Warrior.
我能瞬间把你撕成碎片
I could tear you to pieces before you blink.
但你不会的
But you won't.
记住你心中所愿
Remember what you want...
一个不会污蔑你的力量的地方
a place where your powers will not be vilified.
一个能接纳你的身份的地方
A place where you are accepted for who you are.
没有我 你得不到你想要的
You won't get what you want without me.
当我发现你独自在荒芜的草原上游荡时
When I found you on a desert steppe wandering alone...
你被流放了
you were exiled.
如丧家之犬
A scorned dog.
待我登上王座 你便能安家
When I sit on the throne,that dog will have a home.
我们要有始有终